Payrolls can be time consuming, but are becoming more and more necessary, even if you have the type of business where you consider your staff to be 'casual', 'part time' or 'sub contractors'. Legislation has greatly restricted the way in which we pay the people who work for us. Almost everyone now should be on a payroll, with only a few exceptions.
What we can do for you:
- As a payroll bureau we can handle all the paperwork.
- Recent legislation has set out complex new rules about paying staff whether they are permanent, part time, casual or subcontractors.
- We will deal with all employer statutory payments, SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP and Holiday pay.
- We will take information by fax or email to process employee salaries weekly or monthly, print pay slips and fill in PAYE/National Insurance (P11) sheets. We will even set up electronic payment systems.
- We will also complete the end of year P35/P14 submission to HMRC and printing of P60 forms for distribution to your staff.
New legislation effective from April 2011 states that all employers need to file their returns/forms online from April 2011 so let us take the stress from you.